HPC KeKab-8DL Key Cabinet
HPC Digital KeKab® Series
HPC’s Digital KeKab® series utilizes a new electronic lock to provide a unique combination of convenience and security. The Digital KeKab® has many intelligent features. There are 3 levels of access including the Master Code, Supervisor Code and User Code. Any of these codes can be instantly reprogrammed. Each level can set, change or delete the lower levels.
The Digital Lock requires no wiring or central processors. It is powered by a single CR2032 – 3 volt lithium watch battery. The lock is very energy-efficient and will easily last 5-10 years under normal usage. No more changing batteries every year.
A low-battery indicator warns when the battery power is low. The battery is easily replaced from the outside and the internal memory retains your code. No more jumping the lock or removing the lock for battery installation. No more lost codes due to dead batteries.
The Digital Lock comes set to the default multi-user mode where there is 1 code number at each level. For special applications, the lock can be programmed to a Locker mode in which the User Code will lock and unlock the cabinet until the next code is entered.
Each HPC Digital KeKab® security control system includes:
- White Plastic Key Tags with bright nickel plated snap-hooks which can hold multiple keys on each snap-hook. The tags are numbered for easy identification.
- Durable Steel Key Racks that are slotted to store key tags uniformly for immediate identification.
- “Out Key” Control Tags that are made of yellow paper. They are used for accountability (to record information on loaned keys).
- A Numbered Key Control Booklet for lock location data.
- Unique powder textured painting process that provides an attractive and very durable finish. The neutral sand color allows them to be hung anywhere.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction with piano hinged doors and key panels provides a sturdy location to secure your keys.
|Dimensions||2 × 5.75 × 6.625 in|