- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Front loading depository fits large package sizes: 4″D x 2¾”W x 10½”L
- Recessed, heavy duty 3/16″ depository construction (1/4″ door).
- ½” thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½” to increase resistance to pry attack.
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- U.L. listed Group II combination lock is standard.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.