- Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today
Heavy duty pull handle standard on all
- The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks
- High strength adjustable shelves with powder coated parchment finish
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six or ten massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chamber.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group 2M key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock:
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes (except Model 1814). Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.