American Security FBS3018-E Composite Safe
Better – Burglary & Fire Protection
AMSEC CSC SERIES COMPOSITE SAFES are an affordable solution when you want to protect both documents from fire and valuables from burglary attacks. During extreme testing procedures the CSC SERIES COMPOSITE safes passed a 2-Hour, 350°F factory fire test certification.
U.L. certified RSC burglary protection
120 minute fire protection
Charcoal gray textured paint finish
- Overall thickness of 4-⅝” and is constructed with a 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-⅞” enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Removable casters provide easy delivery and installation.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle.
- Durable and attractive charcoal gray textured finish.
- 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two to four 1-½” diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two to three 1-½” diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
|Dimensions||19.9 × 18 × 35.5 in|