American Security DSF2714C Deposit Safe
Compact Single Door Cash Management Safe
AMSEC’S DS SERIES DEPOSITORY SAFES are designed to provide immediate deposits and storage for cash, jewelry and miscellaneous valuables. Deposits can be made through a locked door via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse or a front-loading deposit door.
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- DOOR – Model Numbers 2014, 2714 and 3214
- ½” thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½” to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Three 1″” diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages bolt work automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Wide Body Model 2731
- DOOR: (3) 1″ x ½” rectangular plated bolts.
- Unique space-efficient, side-by-side design creates full depth depository and large storage compartment.
- Accepts cash trays up to 13″ x 18″.
- Optional coin rack available on storage compartment door.
- 2014 is available w/reverse hopper.
- Large package sizes:
- (Top Load Rotary): 4-¾”D x 4-¾”W x 10″L
- (Front/Reverse Load): 4″D x 2-¾”W x 10-½”L
- Recessed, heavy duty 3/16″ construction (1/4″ door).
- Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 27.25 in|