AmSec BWB3020 Safe
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC’S WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility.
1/2″ solid steel plate door
ESL 10X Lock
U.L. approved locks
Auto door detent
Large storage compartment
1 in stock
BWB Series – Wide Body Standard Features
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Massive ½” thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
- Bolt detent system keeps bolts retracted when the door is open, then automatically engages when door is shut.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock standard on safe.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- Large capacity for storage of cash trays.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 30 in|