Super Brute Standard Features
- Lifetime Burglary Replacement Warranty
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Attractive carpeted floor
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
- Large, convenient 10-3/4″ x 11-1/8″ door opening for bulky items.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
All BRUTE SERIES safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete floor, BRUTE SERIES safes provide excellent fire and burglary protection.
BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. BRUTE SERIES safes may be installed in the floor, wall, cladding or within a larger safe.